Blotter: Police say Salisbury man had stolen vehicle, scooter
Michael Paul Camara, 33, was arrested on charges of receiving or transferring stolen vehicles at 1099 Scales St. He was arrested and accused of possessing a stolen scooter.
– Maggie Elizabeth Clinding reported on July 6 someone keyed her vehicle causing $2,000 in damages at 1113 Crosby St.
– A Bank of America teller reported on July receiving five counterfeit $100 bills in a weekend bank deposit from Pizza Hut.
– Katherine Lynn Cummings reported on July 6 theft of her lawnmower at 428 Elm St.
– Andrew Thomas Smith reported on July 6 a robbery with a firearm at 229 Woodson St.
– Gary Thomas Bork, 31, was charged July 6 with misdemeanor larceny and felony financial transaction card/taking and obtaining at 130 E. Liberty St.
– John Bernard McClendon, 37, was arrested on charges of felony larceny at 123 Mahaley Ave.
– Jackie Ovester Mitchell, 49, was arrested on charges of larceny at 815 E. Innes St.
– Elliot Rudolph Wilds, 29, arrested on charges of assault on a female at 985 Peeler Rd.
– Lakeisha Laquan Carpenter, 22, was arrested on charges of assault on a minor at 210 N. Main St.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.