Blotter: Police investigate car theft
Salisbury Police are investigating theft of a 1994 Honda Accord.
Jose Marcos Cardenas, 410 Lakewood Drive, reported his car was stolen from his home on Oct. 2.
The license tag number is WVS-7952. The car is green with tan stripes on the front hood, black rims with silver inside, and a fin on the back of the trunk.
Incidents or arrests on Oct. 3:
– Emily Julia Saly, 63, of 332 Valentine Court, was charged with felony larceny by an employee from Goodwill at 836 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Crystal Lashonda Bell, 30, reported the theft of her car from 228 Heilig Ave.
Incidents or arrests on Oct. 2:
– Tikischa Antionette Hearst, 32, 153 Wrenfield Lane, was charged with felony forgery and uttering.
– An officer observing a white Plymouth minivan had the tag run and discovered the license plate was stolen.
Jerardo Estrada Dimenes, 24, 2418 Old Wilkesboro Road, was charged with felony possession of stolen goods.
– Two students playing while walking to class at Knox Middle School ended up damaging a GMC Sonoma pickup truck owned by a teacher.
According to police, one student pushed the other who hit the truck damaging the bed and putting a dent in the rear passenger side.