Blotter: Police arrest three Salisbury men on drug charges
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Department reports they seized five pounds of marijuana from 1801 Statesville Blvd. on May 1. Brandon Michael, William Michael, and Robert Miller were charged with felony possession of marijuana and placed in the detention center under $20,000 bond.
In other reports from the sheriff’s department:
– Michael Childers reported someone assaulted him and refused to pay their cab fare on May 1 at 127 Denise Road.
– Erin Reese, 105 Eastbrook Circle, reported someone removed medication from her home on May 1.
– Randy Lowman, 285 Panther Point Rd., Richfield, reported on May 1 someone stole his mailbox along with the mail inside sometime between March 21 and 23.
– Tara Wilkerson, 75 Happy Hollow Rd., Rockwell, reported on May 1 someone stole medication and money on April 28.
– Bryan Smith, 522 Sunset Pointe Dr., reported two males trespassed on his property to gain access to lake for fishing purposes on May 1.
– Ronnie Trexler, 1630 Stokes Ferry Rd., Gold Hill, reported someone stole items from his shed and outside area on April 29.
– Robin Barber, 1430 Old US Hwy 70, Cleveland, reported someone forced open the side door of the home and removed a jewelry box containing several items and $700 cash.
– Iris Herrera, 325 Phaniel Church Rd., Rockwell, reported she was assaulted at work on May 1.
– Gary Poling, 110 Beverly Lane, China Grove, reported someone removed items from his truck sometime between April 23 and May 1.
– Jesus Torres’s stolen truck was found on fire at 3900 -B Potneck Rd, Woodleaf on May 1.
– Winford Abernathy reported someone set fire to his storage facility at 8722 Cloverfield Dr., Kannapolis on May 1.
– Herman Deal, 6230 E. NC wy 152, Rockwell, reported his vehicle was missing on May 2.
– Adam Shepherd, 8965 Stokes Ferry Rd. reported someone stole items from his unlocked car during the night of May 1.
– John Turner, resident of New York reported he was shot in the parking area of an unknown store off I-85.
– Ricardo Garcia, 4195 Lentz Rd., China Grove, reported being robbed at gun point on May 2 while working at the Cross Roads Market. The offender fled with cash from the register.
– Jesse Cranford, 150 Barn Dance Dr. reported someone stole his truck during the night of May 2.
– Robbie Allen, 629 Rogers St., Rockwell, reported items were stolen from his vehicle during the night of May 2.
– Mary Hoffner, 215 Carolyn Rd., reported someone stole medication from her home sometime between April 15 and May 3.
– Gwen Chubirko, 5640 Old Mocksville Rd., reported someone stole the heat pump from the residence sometime between April 19 and May 3.
– Eugene Hall, 800 Ebenezer Rd., Kannapolis, reported reported three subjects entered his home and took his laptop computer on May 3.
– Kristin Power, 650 Briar Creek Dr., reported someone stole items from her vehicle sometime between May 1 and 3.
– Donnie Mabe, 5700 River Rd., reported someone broke into his vehicle on May 3.
– William Whitley, 127 Denise Rd., China Grove, was charged with simple assault on May 1.
– Brandon Michael and William Michael were charged with maintaining a dwelling for controlled substance at 1801 Statesville Blvd. on May 1.
– Robert Miller, 1801 Statesville Blvd., was charged with possessing a controlled substance with intent to manufacture, Schedule VI on May 1.
– Bruce Jones was charged with simple assault on May 1.
– Jose Ortiz-Zuniga, 522 Sunset Pointe Dr., was charged with second degree trespassing on May 1.
– Rosemary Sherrill, 232 N. Main St., was charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell, or distribute controlled substance, Schedule II, on May 1.
– Justin Lambert, 600 Wildwood Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Schedule VI, on May 1.
– Carissa Whitley, 2499 S. Main St., was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Schedule I, on May 2.
– Leland Nelson was charged with driving while impaired at 3400 S. Main St. on May 2.
– Christopher Moore, 127 Corriher Heights, China Grove, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor on May 2.
– Amanda Roberson was charged with possession of marijuana on May 3.
– Jesse Cranford, 5815 Sherrills Ford Rd., was charged with making false report of theft or conversion on May 3.
– Bennett Hester, 2899 Cannon Farm Rd., China Grove, was charged with possessing a controlled substance, Schedule VI, on May 3.
– Leroy Ellis, 170 Phifer Rd., Cleveland, was charged with assaulting a female on May 3.
– Michael Thorpe, 2899 Cannon Farm Rd., China Grove, was charged with possessing a controlled substance, Schedule IV, on May 3.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.