Blotter: Men charged in connection with thefts
Melissa Ott reported larceny from a motor vehicle when she saw two suspects taking property from vehicles at 299 W. Liberty St., on August 5. According to reports from the Salisbury Police Department, Brandon Lee Honeycutt, 19, was arrested shortly after and charged with breaking and entering a vehicle. Damien Pruitt, 17, was also charged with aiding and abetting.
In other reports from the Salisbury Police Department:
– Ricky Hoskins, 1229 N. Church St., reported a burglary at his home on August 5.
– Lucas Pulliam reported motor vehicle theft at 326 Mahaley Ave., when his vehicle was stolen from an apartment parking lot on August 5.
– Curtis Miller reported credit card fraud at 2143 Statesville Blvd., on August 6.
– Brian Morrow reported burglary at his home, 2143 Statesville Blvd., on August 6.
– Steven Travis, 212 W. Harrison St., reported larceny of a scooter from his yard on August 6.
– Southern Motors, 1605 S. Main St., reported vandalism after suspects damaged several vehicle windows on August 6.
– Charles Shoaf, 516 Newsome Road, reported larceny when an unknown suspect stole his outside heat pump air conditioning unit on August 6.
– Timothy Harmon, 30, was arrested for resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer on August 6.
– Troy Honeycutt reported an incident of robbery at 300 N. Shaver St. on August 5. Jason Setzer, 27, and Jonathan Gallimore, 30, were both arrested and charged with common law robbery at N. Shaver Street.
– Sarah Hawkins reported vandalism, at 1019 Grady St., after her Toyota Camry was damaged on August 5.