Blotter: Man finds wallet missing after giving woma a ride
Kenneth Dale Sisk reported July 15 that he discovered his wallet was missing after giving an unknown female a ride to the Economy Inn at 500 Innes St., according to reports from Salisbury Police.
In other reports:
– Charles Bryson Hill reported July 14 that someone stole his yellow moped at 306 Ellis St.
– Cordera Rashawn Fox reported July 14 that someone stole his stereo and speakers from his car after it had been towed to storage after a wreck at 625 N. Main St.
– Bonita Buirgy Smith reported July 14 that a padlock was cut off to a storage building and some gas was stolen at 325 Mike Drive.
– Thomas Keith Watson reported July 15 that someone broke into a bedroom window at his residence at 2040 Harrison Road.
– The Auto House of Salisbury reported July 15 that someone stole a vehicle tow dolly that was parked behind the business at 1330 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jacqueline Thrift Mills reported July 15 a breaking and entering at 341 Pearl St.
– Shenica Deon Hill reported July 15 a vandalism to her vehicle at 307 W. D Ave.
– Omar Sekou Witherspoon reported July 15 a breaking and entering at his residence at 427 S. Church St.
– George Maguire Ernwine reported July 16 that a suspect broke into his house and took several items at 508 W. Cemetary St.
– Oscar Leby Bonilla reported July 16 a breaking and entering of his vehicle at 400 Mooresville Road.
– Patricia Matthews Reynolds reported July 16 a larceny of a camera lens from a motor vehicle at 23 Hanover Court.
– James Eugene Bailey reported July 16 that someone stole a microwave and jewelry at 530 W. Franklin St.
– James Allen Mccaulley reported July 16 that his catalytic converter was stolen at 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Bessie Louise Bush reported July 16 a vandalism to a motor vehicle at 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Kimberly Nicole Oglesby reported July 16 that her door was vandalized at 916 W. Horah St.
– Christopher Bradley Noles reported July 16 a vandalism to his house at 1707 Walker St.
– Walter Payton Stinson reported July 17 a vandalism to his house at 410 Grace St.
– Tracy Lynn Silcox, 40, was charged July 14 with sell/ deliver of a controlled substance at 130 E. Liberty St.
– Idonica Jasmine Burgos, 20, was charged July 14 with simple assault at 210 N. Main St.
– Joshua Deon Hunter, 23, was charged July 14 with larceny at 1010 Freeland Dr.
– April Christine Evans, 28, was charged July 14 with concealment of merchandise at 112 S. Main St.
– Chelsie Luann Shuping, 20, was charged July 14 with larceny at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Kristan Dawn Leonard, 19, was charged July 14 with larceny at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Tonya Evette Bronson, 43, was charged July 14 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 500 E. Innes St.- Airel Elese Massey, 18, was charged July 14 with larceny at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Rashad Lamont Young, 19, was charged July 15 of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.
– William Maddox, 22, was charged July 15 with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.
– Michelle Christel Coe, 32, was charged July 15 with simple assault and battery or affray at 1034 E. Lafayette St.
– Roshetta Siera Allen, 20, was charged July 15 with possession with intent to manufacture a controlled substance at 199 N. Ellis St./ W. Council St.
– Deborah Marie Hamilton Brown, 49, was charged July 15 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 413 E. Innes St.
– Willie Andre Bruce, 24, was charged July 16 with possession of stolen goods at 1100 Old Plank Road.
– Raylin La’shawn Woodruff, 17, was charged July 16 with possessing stolen goods at Old W. Innes St. and Roy St.
– Humphrey Allen Tillery, 17, was charged July 16 with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle at 400 Mooresville Road.
– Richard Corbett Hattaway, 50, was charged withtrespassing (second degree) at 321 Bendix Dr.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.