Blotter: Man charged with stealing purse from store
Clifton Ray Sutphin, 30, was arrested for allegedly stealing a Vera Bradley pocketbook and wallet from Queens Gifts at 221 S. Main St.
– Susan Gudger Burrell, 43, reported a burglary at 1403 S. Fulton St.
– Officers responded to a report of an armed robbery at the intersection of Institute Street and W. Bank Street.
– A suspect at 319 Bendix Dr. sold crack cocaine to a police informant.
– James Darren Safrit, 38, reported that someone forcibly entered his home at 321 Calhoun St.
– A woman was arrested for shoplifting merchandise from Payless Shoes in the Salisbury Mall.
– Megan Brittney McIntyre, 23, reported a break in to her vehicle resulting in some items being stolen.
– James Eugene Bailey, 24, was arrested on charges of assaulting a female.
– Jamie Jerico Horton, 17, was arrested on charges of assault inflicting serious injury at 143 Parrish St.
– Michael Ramon Pruitt, 34, was arrested on charges of notice of hearing for child support.
– Matthew Grey Morris, 18, was arrested on charges of resisting or delaying a public officer at 800 Pine St. and Bringle Ferry Rd.
– Anthony Thomas Rhodes, 30, was arrested on charges of resisting or delaying a public officer after being chased through the woods near 800 Pine St. and Bringle Ferry Rd.
– Latisha Denise Barber Alexander, 28, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Police responded to a report from a victim of a sex-related crime against nature Thursday.
– Bonnie Hepler Hill, 38, reported a series of harassing phone calls to her residence.
– David Ray Dunaway, 53, reported that someone forced entry into his home.
– Wayne Bost, reported being the victim of property damage at 2310 E. Innes St.
– Robin Harris, 24, reported a theft at 723 Reeds Ln.
– Casey Jennifer Paddock, 19, reported that someone broke into her residence 315 Foster Ln.
– Charity Gibson Cruse, 56, reported being the victim of an animal bite at 201 Dan. St.
– Daniel Joseph Walers, 34, reported a theft from his vehicle parked at 313 W. Fisher St.