Blotter – Man arrested for breaking and entering at Laurel Pointe Circle
Varmah Dorley, 24, was arrested for felony breaking and entering at 723 Laurel Pointe Circle. He was observed climbing into the second story window of the apartment, where he was eventually arrested. Other charges against him included assault on a female and second-degree trespass. Upon his arrest it was discovered that he had at least three felony-level arrest warrants.
– Walter Payton Stinson, 29, reported that someone tried to vandalize his home. Two days later he reported that someone broke into his home and stole some items.
– Beverly Barger Lomax, 47, reported that someone was discharging a firearm at 638 Linn Lane.
– Atlantic Petroleum, Inc. reported that someone broke into their facility at 1614 E. Innes St. and stole various items.
– Doloris Darlene Farris, 39, reported that someone stole her bicycle from 928 Maple Ave.
– An assault was reported near 723 Laurel Pointe Circle. The assailant used only his hands and fee.
– The Bank of North Carolina, at 415 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported that someone broke in in an attempt to steal items.
– Darlene Worth Alexander, 45, reported vandalism to her home at 113 Reamer Circle.
– Donald Lee Miller, 50, reported that someone broke into his home at 505 E. Cemetery St.
– Jessica Mae Fox, 70, reported a theft at 1100 W. Fisher St.
– Donald Ray Baker, 42, was the victim of fraud in the form of fraudulent payments at 612 Mocksville Ave.
– Clifford Roy Kesler reported a theft at 2713 Cottage St.
– Robert Lewis Altemare, 39, reported a theft automobile accessories from his car at 1951 Statesville Blvd.
– Lizzie Curry Hyde reported a theft at 116 Town Ct.
– Jackie Mae Benfield reported a theft from her vehicle at 116 Henderlite St.
– Rafael Sobieski Nunez, 41, reported that someone stole his vehicle at 612 S. Main St.
– Barry Dean Brown, 39, reported that someone stole his bicycle from 205 W. Corriher Ave.
– Joshua Lee Meece, 21, reported that someone stole items from his vehicle parked at 305 E. Fisher St.
– Abdulmuhaymin Itopa Sanni, 21, reported a theft at 401 Bringle Fery Rd.
– Deborah Ann Cobert, 54, reported an unlawful entry to her home at 532 Cemetery St.
– Paul Lawerence Blaire, 39, was arrested on charges of simple assault and battery. He turned himself in to police.