$10,000 worth of property reported stolen from home
Shannon Ciz of Mooresville reported Oct. 28 that a break-in took place at her residence, 1510 Wilkinson Road, which resulted in the theft of $10,425 worth of property.
The stolen items included two laptop computers, cash and a check totaling more than $3,500, jewelry, a flatscreen TV and a safe, along with other miscellaneous items.
The break in occurred between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The Rowan Sheriff’s Office is investigating the incident.
Other reports for Oct. 28:
– Phillip E. Stallings, 550 Menius Road, China Grove, reported the theft from his residence of a platinum diamond ring valued at $7,000.
The theft occurred between Oct. 16 and Oct. 28.
– Thomas Leroy Beam, 6955 Unity Church Road, Kannapolis, reported finding a 1986 Olds Cutlass on Oct. 28 while riding in the woods. Vehicle belongs to Tiffany Bailey, Spencer. The vehicle was stolen between Oct. 17 and Oct. 28.
– Angela Reich McCrary, 215 Grants Creek Road, reported the theft of a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder at a gas station at 1010 Julian Road Oct. 28.
– Rowan Septic Tank reported a vandalism at a job site at 100 John Miller Road/Holshouser Road, Rockwell.
– Alfred William Hudson, 4330 U.S. 601, reported a break-in and theft at his residence Oct. 28.
– Danny Kaye Simerson, 62, 232 N. Main St., was arrested on charges of crime against nature. According to Sheriff’s Office reports, the incident occurred in 1963. A woman who was seven-years-old at the time, has filed a complaint. Simmerson was 16-years-old at the time of the incident.
Other reports for Oct. 30:
– Bridget Gilligan Dexter reported finding a 2002 Lexus, valued at more then $10,000, at the YMCA, 790 Crescent Road, Rockwell. Vehicle belongs to Gregory Shane Young.
– Michelle Payne Nelson, 450 Tree Limb Lane, Kannapolis, reported the vandalism of a CAT 312B track hoe and a Massey Ferguson tractor.
– Suzanne Goard, 119 Aaron Way, reported that a firearm was stolen from her residence.