1. The Last Child, by John Hart.
2. A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving.
3. Pursuit of Honor: A Thrillerby Vince Flynn.
4. What Is the What, by Dave Eggers.
5. Olive Kitteridge, by Elizabeth Strout.
6. Stardust, by Joseph Kanon.
7. In the Hot Zone: One Man, One Year, Twenty Wars, by Kevin Sites.
8. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
9. South of Broad, by Pat Conroy.
10. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer.
1. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. Nine Dragons, by Michael Connelly.
4. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
5. Pursuit of Honor, by Vince Flynn.
6. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson.
7. The Children’s Book, by A.S. Byatt.
8. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
9. The Wild Things, Dave Eggers.
10. Juliet, Naked, by Nick Hornby.
1. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
2. True Compass, Edward M. Kennedy.
3. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.
4. Manhood for Amateurs, by Michael Chabon.
5. The Greatest Show on Earth, by Richard Dawkins.
6. Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, by Capt.Chesley Sullenberger.
7. Strength in What Remains, by Tracy Kidder.
8. Arguing With Idiots, by Glenn Beck, et al.
9. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
10. The Case for God, by Karen Armstrong.