District Court docket Nov. 24
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 24, 2008 in District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Assault on a female- Gustavo Marti Almaraz, DC; Dwante E. Patterson, 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $250 fine, court costs, not to assault, threaten, or harass victim.
– Speeding- Kristi Leigh Brigman, Charles David Correll, Ashley Nicole Oaks, Frank Joseph O Brien, Daniel Lee Russell, PJC; Sonya Leann Hunter, also unsafe movement, $40 fine, court costs; Edward Wayne Tucker, PJC, also driver failure to wear seat belt, RS, $25 fine; Tara Ashley Turner, $15 fine, court costs.
– Misdemeanor probation violation- Noah Kenneth Brindle, continue on probation for 90 days.
– Disorderly conduct- Raven Symone Cauthen, also second-degree trespassing and no operators license, 21 days, credit 21 days served; George Raymond Miller, 20 days, credit 20 days served.
– Unsafe passing yellow line- James Ross Edmiston, cost, RS.
– Driving while license revoked- Gurney Lee Grover, DC; David Errol Sadler, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, 24 hours CSW, $400 fine, court costs, CAAF, transfer to Mecklenburg County, also rear lamps violation, VD; Charles Kevin Gwin Jr., also fictitious information to officer, 45 day sentence activated, credit 33 days served, also two charges of no operators license, displaying fictitious/cancelled/revoked registration card/ tag, and expired registration card/ tag, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, 24 hours CSW, $100 fine, court costs; Nunche Williams, 30 day sentence activated.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods- Jessica Jeanette Hurd, 15 days, suspended, 12 months probation, Lifeskills course, $100 fine, court costs, remain away from Salisbury Wal-Mart.
– Misdemeanor larceny- David Hyde, 120 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court costs, CAAF, remain away from Wal-Mart; Tanaye Dezaray Hylton, PJC/C, restitution.
– Urinate in public- Steven Loren Sprague, $50 fine, court costs.
– Misdemeanor child abuse- Joseph Wayne Torrence, three charges, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court costs, CAAF, SAA.
– Simple affray- Ramiro Villanueva, PJC.
– Fishing without a license- Joshua Dean Isenhour, also littering not more than 15 lbs, 10 day sentence activated, credit 10 days served.
– Communicating threats- Sheldon Lee Morgan, NA, same conditions.
– Displaying fictitious information to an officer- Deena D. Washington, also no operators license, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court costs, transfer to Cumberland County, also speeding, 20 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 12 months probation.
– Speeding in work zone- Quinton B. Joyner, $250 fine, court costs.