District Court Nov. 13
Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 4, 2008
DCóDismissed by the court
DDóDismissal without leave after deferred prosecution
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 13 in Rowan Private Warrants Court by Judge Jerome Leonard:
– Assault on a female- Grady Edward Austin, PJC/C; Phillip Boardman, 75 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court costs, not threaten/assault state witness; John Preston Harrity, also communicating threats, 90 days, suspended, 24 months probation, not assault or threaten grandmother; Carlos Garcia Lowery, 75 days, not assault or threaten state witness; Marvin Douglas Thomas, two charges, VD; Richard W. Trombley, VD
– Threatening phone call- Lauren Elizabeth Berry, VD; Eric Lee Dalton, 30 days, suspended 12 months, court costs, not threaten or harass state witness.
– Simple assault- Crystal Campbell, NG; Lindsay Nicole Clay, also injury to personal property, PJC/C in both cases; Anthony Litaker, Michael J. Litaker, court costs, DC
– Communicating threats- James Gelinas, also second degree trespassing, NG in both cases; Wilma Renee Hall, also second-degree trespassing, and simple assault, NG in all three cases; Ronald Dale Honeycutt, 30 days, suspended 18 months, court costs, not threaten or harass state witness; Christopher Todd Webb, two charges, VD
– Harassing phone call- Shawn Corbitt Grady, 45 days, suspended 12 months, not threaten or harass state witness also second degree trespassing, 15 days sentenced, 15 days served, also misdemeanor larceny, NG.
– Second-degree trespassing- Jared Hager, also injury to real property, also attempted breaking or entering building, also assault on a female, VD in all four cases; Gregory Pettiford, 10 days, suspended 12 months, court costs, remain away from property of state witness.
– Assault and battery- Mike Dean Moose, VD
– Injury to personal property- Shana Rankin, VD; Demetrius Tyro Steele, frivolous prosecution, DC, court costs.