District Court Nov. 4
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, November 5, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 4 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Unsafe lane change ó Samuel Jay Bailey, VD.
– Speeding ó Rosendo H. Barcenas, $10 fine, court cost, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, operating vehicle with no insurance, possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag and expired/no inspection sticker, VD in all four cases; Carol Connell Furr, Amanda Byrd Hartness, Louise Roseman Ketner, Denis A. Quinonez, Sherry H. Satterfield, PJC/C; Javier C. Gonzalez, Marcella Maldonado, $15 fine, court cost.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Chenice J. Blackwell, one year probation, court cost, Adets program, SAA, abide by recommendations, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, warrantless searches, evidence to be destroyed; Vernon Tyree Clinding, $25 fine, court cost, CAAF, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó Larry Wayne Bowers Jr., VD; Joyce Bobbitt Hall, DC; Tiodoro Antonio Purvis, 120 days to run consecutively with any other sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, surrender license, CAAF, $200 fine, court cost.
– Noise ordinance violation ó Barry Lynn Boyd, two charges, NG in both cases.
– Failure to stop for stop sign/ flashing red light ó George Wayne Bradshaw, $50 fine, court cost, also license not in possession, VD.
– Possession of malt beverage/ unfortified wine by 19/20 year old ó Matthew Alan Callahan, 10 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, SAA, abide by recommendations, CAAF.
– Improper equipment ó Sheri Mayberry Cashion, Gary Alan Kimbro, $50 fine, court cost; Gregory Raymond Jordan, $75 fine, court cost, also additional lighting equipment violation, RS.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Samuel David Daniels, 120 days, suspended, 12 months probation, 24 hours CSW, court cost.
– Driving while impaired ó Juan Manuel Deleon, 120 days, suspended two years, $200 fine, court cost, SAA, abide by recommendations, surrender license, 48 hours CSW.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Heather Nicole Everhart, 15 days, suspended, six months probation, remain away from Kangaroo, 24 hours CSW, court cost, CAAF; Jerome Howie, 15 days, suspended, six months probation, Life Skills classes, court cost, restitution, remain away from Food Lion.
– Reckless driving to endanger ó Jose Santos, Guerrero, VD.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Samantha Lee Harkey, VD.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Timothy Lee Heath, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Lisa Kay Honeycutt, 120days, suspended, 12 months probation, SAA, warrantless searches, court cost, NA.
– Consumption of alcohol by 19/20 year old ó Nathan Sawyer Kepley, $25 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Brad Andrew Lane, $50 fine, court cost; Sherrie K. Whittington, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, also rear lamps violation, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Timothy Weldon Morrow, DC.
– No operator’s license ó Brittany Elizabeth Newman, VD; Bridget M. McCloskey, VD, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Tony Ray Shoe, $50 fine, court cost, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD; Hayden Franklin Sipe, $25 fine, court cost; Woody H. Yarborough, VD.
– Exceeding posted speed ó Kerri Lail Shumake, PJC/C.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Reid Powell Stevens, PJC/C; Theodore Winford Jr., $25 fine, court cost.
– Resisting public officer ó Kendra Ciara Torrence, 45 days, suspended 12 months, 24 hours CSW, court cost, CAAF.