District Court Sept. 18
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 18 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Kenneth Burgess Abrams, NG.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Deborah Dwiggins Brown, DC.
– Simple assault ó Drew T. Charleston, NG, frivolous prosecution; B.J. Fleming, DC; Amanda Nichole Perdue, Tonya Rogers, NG; Vicky Solomon, DC, also communicating threats, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Jason Leonard Diliello, PJC/C; Randell Clay Hammonds, 150 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass state’s witness; Brandon Paul Hodges, Darrell Clifton Jones, DC, frivolous prosecution; Jerry R. Isbanioly, VD.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Nancy L. Kelly, 15 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass or contact state’s witness, her family or anyone living with her. NA; Christy Roberts, NG.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Elizabeth Kilburn, 30 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, CAAF, also simple assault, VD.
– Injury to personal property ó Veronica May Nance, DC.
– Assault inflicting serious injury ó Randal Dwight Partlow, NG; Jason Lee Powell, DC, frivolous prosecution.