Deadline for posters is 5 p.m.
– Salisbury Seventh-day Adventist Church, 305 Rudolph Road, Saturday service, 11 a.m., Pastor Bob Grant, “Lending Your Child to the Lord.” Saturday Sabbath school, 9:45 a.m.
– We are Back Shining Stars Dance, Saturday, 9 p.m.-until, Harold B. Jarrett Post 342; $10 in advance, $12 at door; DJ Mr. Clean; BYOB.
– The United House of Prayer for All People kitchen will be open 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday.
– Outreach Christian Ministries, 722 W. Horah St. 7:30 p.m. today, service with guest speaker the Rev. Katie Crocket, associate minister of Mt. Calvary Holy Church. Offering for building fund. 704-314-6225.
– The Black-Hailey family reunion will be held at Dan Nicholas park 10 a.m. Saturday at the Margaret Woodson shelter.