District Court Sept. 4
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 4 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Simple assault ó Zaire Allison, DC, frivolous prosecution; Misty S. Gaultney, NG, also threatening phone call, NG; Tara Parker, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Charles Randall Bacon, 75 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, not assault or contact state witness; Gregory Scott Bowen, DC, frivolous prosecution; Nathaniel A. Carter, DC; Thomas Fallon, VD; Jonathon Henry Mullis, NG; Michael D. Smith Jr., 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, not assault or contact state witness, 24 hours CSW, abide by recommended treatment.
– Harassing phone call ó Jamie Vee Franks, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, no contact with state witness, 24 hours CSW.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Timothy Ray Greene, four days, credit time served; Shana Wagoner, also injury to personal property and assault by pointing a gun, NG in all three cases; Johnny Ringo Wallace, 20 days, suspended, 18 months probation, six months intensive probation, curfew and CSW at discretion of probation officer, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, not contact state witness.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Robert Vincent Kelley, DC; Darrell Djuane Parks, credit time served.
– Communicating threats ó Raul R. Martinez, two charges, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, no communication with state witness; Grady Tucker, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Threatening phone call ó Pat Eugene Winchester, PJC/C, make no threatening comments to state witness.