District Court Aug. 28
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VLóDismissal with leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 28 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Harassing phone call ó Tiffini J. Addison, NG; Datra Clawson, DC.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Christopher C. Chesser, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Andrew B. Christenbury, DC; Michael S. Figueroa, VL.
– Injury to personal property ó Christopher M. Dial, DC; Jacqulyn Crawford Hinson, PJC/C, restitution, also second-degree trespassing, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Maurice Dirton Jr., 150 days, CAAF, work release recommended; Rex Kevin Sawyers, DC; Michael Craig Sechler, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Communicating threats ó James Githens, NG, also assault on a female, PJC/C; Nathan Wayne Moody, Patricia Ann Yates, PJC/C.
– Simple assault ó Donnie Ray Hooker, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $250 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, not assault, threaten or harass state witness.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Brandon S. McIntosh, PJC/C, CAAF.