District Court docket – Aug. 7
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 7 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor larceny ó John Alfis Jr., PJC/C, also second-degree trespassing, NG.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Joshua Blain Arquette, NG.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Christopher Brown, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, SAA and abide by treatment, warrantless searches; Billy Dean Goodman, DC.
– Simple assault ó Donald Ray Crisco, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass state witness; Porsha Walker, PJC/C, CAAF, also assault and battery, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Andre Paul Gaston, DC; Castell Rolle, 60 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not contact with state witness; Warren Antonio Still, William Alexander Turner, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Assault on handicapped person ó Jo Anne Sullivan, PJC/C, also assault on a female, DC, also second-degree trespassing, DC, also communicating threats, NG.