Superior Court docket – July 7
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
Disposition of cases heard July 7 in Rowan Superior Administrative Court by Judge Susan Taylor:
– Allowing unlicensed to drive ó Mechelle Lucille Burton, also disorderly conduct, 30 days, two years probation, court cost, 50 hours CSW.
– Felony obtaining property by false pretense ó John Mark Euart, two charges, 8-10 months, suspended, five years probation due to restitution amount due, 100 hours CSW, 12 months EHA, court cost, also two more charges felony obtaining property by false pretense, 8-10-months at expiration of first sentence, suspended, five years probation, same terms and conditions, also fifth charge felony obtaining property by false pretense and assault on a female, 8-10 months at expiration of second sentence, suspended, five years probation, same terms and conditions.
– Felony possession of Schedule II controlled substance ó Steven Mark Farmer, three years probation, complete drug education program and pay fee, $100 SBI lab fee, seized substances to be destroyed.
– Driving while impaired ó Patsy Charlene Garmon, order of remand.
– Felonious restraint ó Donald Ramon King, 16-20 months, suspended, three years probation including six months intensive probation to transfer to Maryland, DNA sample, sex offender assessment and recommended treatment, no contact with anyone under age 18 unless accompanied by parents, no contact with victim, not possess any computer unless employed and supervised and then for work-related purposes only, not engage in any telephone chat rooms or any telephone conversations with anyone under age 18, not participate in chat rooms or access any pornographic web sites, $750 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Felony possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine ó Christopher Lee Erwin, two charges, also habitual felon, 70-93 months, jail credit, work release when eligible.