District Court July 31
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard July 31 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Assault and battery ó Latonya Ann Alexander, Melissa Alexander Knox, DC.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Daryl Wayne Barnhardt, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, SAA/abide by recommended treatment, NA.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Matthew Allen Callahan, DC.
– Possession of fortified wine/ liquor/mixed beverage by person under age 21 ó Amberli Karissa Cavoni, PJC/C.
– Simple assault ó James Dale Gurley, NG; Brittany Victoria Howard, PJC/C; Charmin Krider, two charges, both cases DC; Boyd F. Pittman, also assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats, all cases DC, frivolous prosecution; Natasha Whiteous, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Brandon Lakie Hunter, 30-day sentence activated.
– Assault on a female ó Nicholas Wade Moseley. 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten or harass Lauren Cloer, also domestic violence protective order violation, 60 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, Life Skills program, comply with terms of order, also second charge assault on a female, VD.