District Court July 29
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 29 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Nathaniel Alexander, two charges, 90-day sentence activated; Johnny Noel Barber, 15-day sentence activated; Roberta D. Billotte, special probation to begin at 3 p.m.; Kim Luredian Brawley, probation extended six months from court date; Shannon Lynn Derringer, two charges, 45-day and 30-day sentences activated; James Kevin Lee, Charles Howard Meacham, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Corey McConnaughey, two charges, two 30-day sentences activated; Dustin Bradley Sullivan, Charles Allen Jenkins, 120-day sentence activated.
– Violation of court order ó Jerome Ray Allison, 30-day sentence activated; Martha Lilian Arbaiza, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Carmen Chapell Green, two charges, defendant now in compliance with money paid; Tyler Laurence Speir, continue under former orders.
– Simple worthless check ó Gary Thomas Bork, six charges, 45 days in three cases, suspended, 24 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, restitution, write no checks to Food Lion, 45 days in other three cases at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, $50 fine, court cost.
– Failure to return rental property ó Erica Jean Harding, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Kelvin Dion McCain, probation terminated successfully.
– Resisting public officer ó Sonja Ann Shaw, 60 days, also misdemeanor probation violation, 120-day sentence activated.
– Motion to pray judgment review ó Takeia C. Davidson, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.