District Court July 29
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard July 29 in Rowan District Criminal and Infractions Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– No operator’s license ó Oscar Agaton, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, 17 days, credit 17 days served; Bryan Michael Williams, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while impaired ó Bruce Mitchell Berman, six months, suspended two years, $250 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW.
– School attendance law violation ó Sarah Bowers, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, children to remain in school with no unexcused absences; Shamonique Council, two charges, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, must abide with school attendance with no further violations.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Andre Marese Brown, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Assault on a female ó Bobby Daniel, NG.
– Injury to personal property ó Ryan Alexander Delpiano, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, Life Skills classes.
– Assault inflicting serious injury ó Bobby Allen Gibson, 75 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass victims, also two charges assault on a female and two charges contributing to delinquency of juvenile, NG in all four cases.
– Simple assault ó Iris Kay Gibson, three charges, PJC/C.
– Speeding ó Nakiesha W. Johnson, PJC/C; Sherell Angel Simpson, Sharaka Turner, $15 fine, court cost.
– Resisting public officer ó John Albert Kelly, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, Life Skills classes, also driving while impaired, DC; Luann Jones Young, 30 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW.
– Driving while license revoked ó David Alan McKinnish, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, transfer to Gaston County.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Frank John Walker, 14 days, credit four days served.