District Court July 22
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 22 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Willie James Alexander, probation terminated successfully; Jerry Lane Harwood Jr., 30-day sentence activated, NA; Jason Michael Sides, probation terminated unsuccessfully.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Ronald Glenn Brinson, probation extended until next court date Sept. 30; Danny Lee Gobble Jr., 45-day sentence activated to run concurrently with any other sentence; Walter Goodwin Jr., 120-day sentence activated, DART program; Donald Clarence Hobart, Candace D. Jennings, Christi Melissa Stewart, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Rebecca N. Kirkpatrick, probation terminated successfully; Jeramie David Lackey, 45-day sentence activated; Kenneth Wayne Miller, continue under original judgment; Darrell Djuane Parks, three charges, three 30-day sentences activated to run concurrently; Edward Rodgers, continue under former judgment; Ricardo Saldivar, continue under original terms of probation; Melissa Daniel Steele, probation extended up to 12 months for compliance; Darrell Parks, two charges, sentences activated; Leslie Elliott, sentence activated.
– Failure to return property rented with purchase option ó Julie Marie Hancock, 60 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, CAAF.
– Simple worthless check ó Thomas Alvin Jordan, 45 days; Johnny Miller, VD.
– Communicating threats ó James Edward Conner Jr., also misdemeanor larceny and shoplifting concealment of goods, 45 days.
– Motion to pray judgment 9096 ó Pierce Von Peeler, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost.