District Court July 14
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 14 in Rowan District Administrative, Criminal and Traffic Infractions Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Michael Shaun Beam, $50 fine, court cost; Harold Antonio Colon, Donald Gray Jr., $50 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD; Albler Jabbar Sutton, $50 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Cierra Monica Thompson, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, also speeding, VD, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó Christopher Lee Beck, also disorderly conduct, 27 days, credit 27 days served, also second-degree trespassing, VD.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Dana Renee Brooks, Josie Vernice Muriel, $35 fine, court cost; Joshua Robert Darby, also failure to comply with license restrictions, VD; Thomas Clyde Triplett, VD.
– Carrying concealed weapon ó Nicholas C. Butcher, 30 days, suspended 12 months, $50 fine, court cost, bun to be destroyed, also rear lamps violation, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Rodney A. Carpenter, DC.
– Speeding ó Carlos Hernandez Castro, Walter Preston Collins, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Isaac Cespedes, $100 fine, court cost, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Jason Bradley Cook, PJC/C, also following too closely, VD; Kimberly S. Donaldson, Jeannett Esther Downer, April Dawn Gaultney, Timothy Carl Gilbert, Travis D. Honeycutt, James Larry Hudson, Alison Good Morgan, Eloise Loyd Morton, David Eugene Prudhomme, Jennifer Ashley Ray, Thomas Henry Singer, PJC/C; Brad Lee Green, Marchesa N. Harris, Robert Christopher Lea, $15 fine, court cost; Brenda M. Herrera, $15 fine, court cost, also unsafe movement, VD; Edwin Miro, $50 fine, court cost.
– Improper equipment ó Richard J. Dziobak, Jorge Marcel Figueroa, Alberto Antonio Reyes, Susan Pless Rumple, Ronald Lynn Webb, $50 fine, court cost; Olusegun A. Ijaola, $50 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Noise ordinance violation ó Derrick Leon Gaither, 15 days, suspended 12 months, $50 fine, court cost; Robert Matthew Storey, PJC/C.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó James Vernon Hannah Jr., also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 120 days, credit 33 days served.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Peggy Laws Hart, VD.
– Failure to yield for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Susan R. Herrington, VD.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Anthony Michael Hill, Matthew Scott McRorie, 10 days, suspended two years, $50 fine, court cost, remain away from school, no contact with witness.
– Public disturbance ó Steve Allen Kesler, $25 fine, court cost, also driver failure to wear seat belt, RS.
– Driving while license revoked ó Shawn Patrick Lamberth, Leslie Joel Mills, PJC/C; Paulette L. Oglesby, two charges, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó David Wayne Locklear, 15 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Kristina M. Hathcock, VD; Melissa Lee Ott, also expired/no inspection sticker and operating vehicle with no insurance, VD in all three cases.
– Failure to obey traffic officer ó Christopher Lynn Sager, Deborah Wilhelm Sager, PJC/C.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Mark Anthony Sturgis, 20 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, stay away from Food Lion.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Michael S. Velazquez, $50 fine, court cost, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, VD; Ly Ngoc Vo, $50 fine, court cost.