Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department July 7-11:
– Accessory buildings: Shawn Potter, 14580 Statesville Blvd.; Dean Hamilton, 4755 N.C. 801; James Slagle Jr., 2202 Graham Road; Corey Christian and Alissa Stapf, 345 River Country Road.
– New commercial building: Liberty Volunteer Fire Department, 9000 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Commercial upfit: Vernon Walters, 855 Crescent Road.
– Double-wide manufactured home ó Ace Properties, 1211 Tucker Lane.
– Single manufactured home: Alson Fortson, 345 Large Ave.
– Swimming pools: Richard and Cathy Wirz, 1045 Sundance Court; Jerry and Cynthia Hoffner, 1420 Ketchie Road; Stanley and Deborah M. Bolloskis, 125 Fairfield Lane; Joseph Bush, 230 Partridge Run; Brian Patton, 176 Paradise Drive.
– Residential additions: Jamilla Kennedy, 212 Andrews St.; Kevin Carter, 114 Market St.; David Lee, 2021 Brenner Ave.
– Detached residential structure: Peak Contractors, 1311 Oak Grove Lane; Carlton R. and Deona B. Doby, 251 Maple Ridge Circle; Dean Hamilton, 4755 N.C. 801; David Allison, 510 Depot St.
– Residential duplexes: Blue Ridge Enterprises, 20 units on Sonny Acres Drive.
– Residential modular: Steve Flowe, 2350 Lentz Road; John Burke, 175 Sportsman Drive.
– Residential new: James Edward Jeffers, 730 Edminston Road; James Slagle Jr., 2202 Graham Road; Tony and Rena Long, 380 Waccamaw Drive; Ryan Jackson, 1159 Raymonds Creek Drive.
– Residential remodelings: Joel Dominick Shear Jr., DG Homes LLC; Dean Hamilton, 4755 N.C. 801.