District Court July 15
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 15 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Miles Andrew Barfield, probation terminated satisfactorily; Jorge S. Carrasquillo, sentence activated, DART program.
– Simple worthless check ó David Alex Brown, 45-day sentence activated, credit time served; James Vernon Hannah Jr., two charges, 30 days at expiration of earlier sentence; Mason Hyde, two charges, VD in both cases.
– Possession of up to 1/2 ounce of marijuana ó Kevin Ray Brown, 10 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Latrice Nicole Brown, sentence reduced to nine days and activated, credit time served; Candice Unique Cherry, probation extended six months from original date, continue under former orders, CAAF; Theresa Keys, 30-day sentence reduced to 15 days and activated; Naomi Elizabeth Maxwell, probation extended six months from original date, CAAF; Darrin Lynn Moore, 24-month sentence activated, DART program, work release recommended; Vincent Price Jr., 120-day sentence activated, DART program; Keith Ashley Sell, probation terminated unsatisfactorily; Christopher Weber, probation extended six months from original expiration date; Wayne McArthur Hilton, sentence activated; Cameron Davis, 30-day sentence activated.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Michael Lee Cozart, 90 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, transfer to Cabarrus County.