District Court July 10
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 10 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Second-degree trespassing ó Latonya Archie, Rick Jordan, DC.
– Communicating threats ó Edward Barrentine, VD; Shelia West, PJC/C.
– Threatening phone call ó Laural Ann Deadmon, DC; James Michael Johnson, DC, frivolous prosecution; Darryl Lee Parker, 60 days, suspended six months, court cost, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness.
– Injury to real property ó Christi J. Haberkamp, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, Life Skills course, not assault, threaten, abuse, harass or contact state witness and remain away from property; Phillip Lynn Vaughn Jr., NG.
– Possession of malt beverage/ unfortified wine by person not 19/20 ó Molly Hopkins Hanes, VD.
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Stephanie Nicole Helms, DC.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Wesley Eugene Linker, DC; Tony D. Medlin, two charges, both cases DC.
– Simple assault ó Jasmine Cieta Litaker, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Randy Ray Myers, DC, frivolous prosecution; Brent Peeler, DC, frivolous prosecution, also domestic violence protective order violation, DC; Willie Glenn Woodard, 150 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, transfer to Davidson County, court cost, restitution, CAAF, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness, not go to mother’s house without invitation; also injury to real property, breaking or entering and second-degree trespassing, 120 days at expiration of first sentence.
– Injury to personal property ó Jennifer Pafford, 45 days, suspended six months, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness; Paul Parker, $50 fine, court cost, NA also assault on a female NG; Daven Thomas Sullivan, PJC/C, also harassing phone call, VD.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Capresia Sifford, DC.