District Court July 8
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard July 8 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Michelle Marie Alston, 60-day sentence activated; Tyson Jmar Bush, 15-day sentence activated; Donnie Marlow Butler, two charges, probation terminated in both cases; Terry Shaun Carlisle, 120-day sentence reduced to 90 days and activated, NA; Lillian Elizabeth Collins, continue on probation under former orders, any alcohol-related offense or driving while license revoked will activate 24-month sentence; Charles Anthony Everhart, three charges, 120-day sentence activated in one case, special probation of 30 days in jail in another case at expiration of first sentence the continue under former orders, continue under former orders in third case; Frederick M. Glenn, two charges, continue under former orders; Terry Michael Hall, James Phillip Morgan, Wayne Harold Thompson, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Jeremy Dale Phillips, Suzette B. Thompson (also known as Suzette Jones), continue under former orders; Martin L. Shepperson, probation terminated unsuccessfully, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, continue under prior orders, complete CSW, CAAF; Taseman Stockdale, 60-day sentence activated; Michael Leon Travis, probation extended 12 months, CAAF, transfer to Catawba County, also misdemeanor probation out-of-county, probation extended six months, transfer to Catawba County.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Dontario R. Glaspy, PJC/C.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Betty Lowery Glover, PJC/C.
– Assault on a female ó Laronza Deyuan Hart, 150-day sentence reduced to 120 days and activated, also three charges misdemeanor probation violation, 45-day sentence reduced to 30 days and activated, also hit-run/failure to stop/property damage, driving while license revoked and fourth charge misdemeanor probation violation, 45-day sentence activated at expiration of second sentence.
– Violation of court order ó Kristopher J. Hoffman, 36 hours CSW in Mecklenburg County.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Charles C. Honbarger, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost; Perry Dean Morgan II, probation terminated successfully.
– Driving while license revoked ó Christopher Streater, three charges, also speeding, 120 days, also misdemeanor probation violation, 120-day sentence activated, credit 38 days served.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Henry Lee Wilder Jr., continue under former orders.