Records: District Court, July 3 no. 2
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
Disposition of cases heard July 3 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Assault on a female ó Roger Dale Bostian, two charges, both cases DC; James Dyrke Johnson, 120 days, also unauthorized use of motor vehicle, DC.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Janetta Anice Gadson, Arsenio L. Johnson, DC.
– Simple assault ó Paul Henry, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, Life Skills classes, not contact state witness or family; April Ann Kimrey, DC, frivolous prosecution; Glenn Lee Smith Jr., DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Jamie Allen Hunter, 10 days, suspended six months, special probation in lieu of court cost/fine, remain away from property; Claymore C. Jones, 28 days; Jeffrey Lynn Moss, 20 days, suspended six months, CAAF, remain away from state witness’ property.
– Cyberstalking ó Christopher R. Little, DC.
– Harassing phone call ó Tabitha M. Livingood, NG; Natasha Whiteous, also simple assault, DC.
– Injury to real property ó Jasmine Wood, DC, restitution paid outside court, court cost.
– Probation violation ó Bradley Carpenter, sentence activated.
– Resisting public officer ó Glenn Lee Smith, also illegal possession of beer, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation at expiration of any probation, court cost, CAAF, also no operator’s license and possession of marijuana, 45 days at expiration of first sentence.