District Court July 1, probation violation
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
NAóNotice of appeal.
Disposition of cases heard July 1 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Edgar L. Baugham, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Avera D. Blackwell, Tonia Dena Coulter, probation extended 18 months from original date, CAAF; Jeffrey Dean Brown, 150-day sentence activated, DART program recommended; Tyson Jmar Bush, Phillip R. Hoffner, 15-day sentence activated; Christopher Earnhardt, Steven Dewayne Everhart, Tommy M. Jones Jr., William Lee Ramsey Jr., probation extended 12 months from original expiration date; Terry Michael Hall, probation terminated successfully; Lawrence Edward Kerr, two charges, continue under former orders in one case, probation terminated successfully in second case; Brian Scott Kirk, Dustin Montgomery, Lori Ann Wallace, 45-day sentence activated; Bobby Dearl Locklear, George Grayling Smith, 90-day sentence activated; Rodney Lashon Mashore, 12-month sentence activated, NA; Tony Lewis Smyre, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Alvin Cecil Watkins Jr., 150-day sentence activated; Wesley L. Woods, 30-day sentence activated; David Lee Cuthbertson, sentence activated; Dwight Martin, two charges, sentence activated.
– Simple worthless check ó Patrick J. Borgquist, 30 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, restitution; Scott L. Burton, three charges, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, restitution, not write check to Community Grocery; Terry L. Eller, 60-day sentence activated; Shannon Triplett Goff, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, remain away from Salisbury Emporium; Conard Moose Jr., 45 days, credit time served.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Nicholas Scott Bowlin, 45-day sentence activated; Jeremiah Grady, 45-day sentence activated; Danny Miller, 150-day sentence activated.
– Failure to return property rented with purchase option ó Charles C. Buehler, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, CAAF, remain away from Aaron’s premises and not contact employees.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Demario T. Ellis, probationary sentence extended six months from expiration date.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Nastassja F. Moody, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed.
– Violation of court order ó Robert Terry Partlow, Shawna Pinkston, Juvarius White, continue under former orders.