District Court June 12
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
Disposition of cases heard June 12 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Jerome R. Alison, also breaking or entering and false imprisonment, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Assault on a female ó Kelvin Clarey, also injury to personal property, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass Alexis Conteras, replace phone; Jamar Eric Hyman, DC; Kenny Wayne Tucker, 120 days, suspended 18 months, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass state witness.
– Harassing phone call ó Jeremy Eugene Cline, 30 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, comply with domestic violence protective order.
– Failure to work after paid ó Joe Gaffney, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, remain away from premises and not contact state witness/family.
– Simple assault ó Joshua Green, Kristyn Michelle Wale, DC; Jesse Lindsey Shives, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Nikki Harris, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Bethany Lomax, NG.
– Threatening phone call ó Richard Phillips, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, not assault, threaten or harass state witness/family; Jeff Pope, 60 days, suspended, 18 months probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass or contact state witness, also show cause for criminal contempt, 15 days at expiration of special probation at discretion of probation officer.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Mark Reese, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass state witness, anger management evaluation and comply with recommended treatment.