Notes from the farmers market
* This week look for the first corn and early tomatoes.
* Cucumbers are in abundant supply.
* Landis Gourmet Mushrooms is offering a variety of fresh, locally grown mushrooms.
* Cool weather crops such as cabbage are about done.
* Dawn Bartlett, proprietor of Dawn’s Greenhouses, is offering free tip and fact sheets about herbs with the purchase of an herb.
The market is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday. In extremely hot weather, some vendors leave earlier.
ó Compiled by