District Court June 2
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
DDóDismissal without leave after deferred prosecution.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 2 in Rowan District Administrative, Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Patrick Wayne Bachner, DD, nine months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours, remain away from Big Lots.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Chad Steven Brown, Steven Carr Brown, DC; Kristy Rothwell Hiatt, 45 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Wal-Mart, NA; Brittany C. Scott, also second-degree trespassing, 76 days, credit time served, also communicating threats, VD; Shardel C. Simmons, also shoplifting/concealment of goods and possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Wal-Mart, also two charges second-degree trespassing, VD in both cases.
– Failure to yield for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Mark Anthony Burris, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó David Dean Clutts, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $200 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Sean Gregory Hood, 120 days, suspended 18 months, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, also speeding, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Derrick Jerome Luckey, 45 days, suspended one year, $200 fine, court cost, NA; Tamika Michelle Phillips, 120 days, suspended 18 months, $200 fine, court cost; Michael Duane Sellers, PJC/C, also speeding, VD; Douglas Wright, PJC/C.
– Consumption of alcohol by 19/20 year old ó Heather Elizabeth Efird, PJC/C.
– Speeding ó Robert Brian Bronson, Joyce Ann Echols, Thomas Edward Eyring, PJC/C; Susan Lynn Hamilton, $25 fine, court cost, also reckless driving/wanton disregard, VD; Branson Howe Harrison, also driving on closed/unopened highway, $25 fine, court cost, also reckless driving/wanton disregard, VD, also improper passing on right, VD; Decarlos Deon James, Brian Corey Morgan, Latanya Elyse Sadler, Joseph Dean Short, Lisa Dawn Williams, Robert E. Woltil, $15 fine, court cost; Carol Ann Lefler, also unsafe movement, $35 fine, court cost; Clayton Everett Pilcher, $15 fine, court cost, also unsafe movement, VD.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Mechelle M. Glenn, $50 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles ó Jeannie Carol Hinson, $50 fine, court cost, also failure to stop for steady red light, VD.
– Driving while impaired ó Timothy Paul Jones, two charges, 120 days in one case, suspended two years, $200 fine, court cost, 48 hours CSW, LDP, JA in second case, also operating commercial vehicle with no operator’s license, VD; John Doubleday Pellett, 120 days, suspended two years, $200 fine, court cost, 48 hours CSW.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Nicol O’Neal Lee, VD; Molly Alesia D. Molina, 10 days.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Kay Allison Lofton, $250 fine, court cost.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Randall Ray Myers, $35 fine, court cost.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Krisna Devon Saunders, 12 months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, drug education course, evidence to be destroyed.
– Assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury ó Chad Alan Watson, 150 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, not contact and remain away from victims and Joker’s, Life Skills course, also simple assault and consumption of beer/wine by underage person, VD.