District Court May 29
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 29 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Injury to real property ó Antonio R. Allen, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, not assault, threaten or harass state witness, complete anger management counseling; Jeremy Motley, 35 days, also two charges simple assault, 30 days.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Demetrius Brown, DC; Jennifer Buchanan, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Christopher F. Collins, 120 days, also injury to real property, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, not contact state witness.
– Assault by pointing a gun ó Bernardo J. Curiel, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Simple assault ó Andy Foutz, Mary Foutz, NG; Lonnie Smith, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution; Sarah Smith, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, not assault, threaten or harass state witness; Derick Allen Thomas, DC, also communicating threats, DC. also injury to personal property, NG, also second-degree trespassing, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Robert Bruce Hickman, VD.
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Dezmond Stinson, also assault on a female and violation of court order, all cases DC.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Kelly Gray Tate, 150 days, NA, no contact with state witness.
– Assault and battery ó Yota Renee Wheeler, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Nokia Lynn Wriker, 30 days.