District Court May 20
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard May 20 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Audrey Sue Ballard, six-month sentence activated; Antonio D. Sturgis, 60-day sentence activated, NA.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Derek Brown, continue on probation; Aaron Lane Gilley, probation terminated; Rodney Glenn Lowder, 75-day sentence activated; Samual Lee A. McBryde, two charges, 60-day and 120-day sentences activated, DART program; Elissa G. McGlothlin, Valina Eloise Tabor (also known as Valina T. Blakeney), probation terminated unsuccessfully; Desmond Dewayne Toomer, three charges, 150-day and two 45-day sentences activated; Joseph Daevon Walker, 60-day sentence activated; Nikki Nicole Wright, 45-day sentence activated.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Brittany Rasha Rice Farris, PJC/C.
– Simple worthless check ó Lakisha J. Hopkins, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $50 fine, court cost, restitution.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Joe Lee Eudy, 20 days; John Wayne Locklear, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana and resisting public officer, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost; Tara Jean Vaughn, 120 days, Mary Francis Center treatment or DART or other drug treatment program, also two charges misdemeanor probation violation, sentence activated.
– Violation of court order ó Stanley Wayne Peeler, violation dismissed.