CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard May 22 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Assault on a female ó Nathan Sloan Beaver, DC.
– Harassing phone call ó Angela Nicole Gibson, NG.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Russell P. Godwin, 75 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault, threaten, harass or abuse state witness, not violate any traffic laws.
– Breaking or entering ó Joshua Greene, also first-degree trespassing, 120 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, remain away from any property controlled by state witness.
– Misdemeanor secret peeping ó Charles E. Jarrell, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, complete treatment program.
– Injury to personal property ó Chris Jones, Candy Rankin, DC; Jimmy Jordan, also communicating threats, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness; Jason Daniel Setzer, 120 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, Life Skills course, no contact with state witness.
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Thomas Alexander Mauldin, DC.
– Communicating threats ó Samuel Lee McBryde, two charges, both cases DC; Jeffary Parson, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, no contact with state witness.
– Simple assault ó Danny Frank Nunn Jr., NG, also communicating threats, NG.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Thomas Craig Stover, NG.
– Speeding ó John Donahue, PJC/C.