District Court April 24
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard April 24 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Simple assault ó Christopher Belk, also assault on a female, DC; Anthony Burnett, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, not contact, assault, threaten, harass state’s witness/family and remain away from premises, also communicating threats, NG, also second-degree trespassing, NG; Robert Bruce Hickman, NG; Ashley Damon Kencht, DC, also threatening phone call, DC; Paul Lawing, VD.
– Communicating threats ó Michael A. Burnett, NG, also second-degree trespassing, NG; Theodore Warren Cowan, 120 days, suspended, 36 months probation, special probation of 30 days in jail, $300 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Rowan Public Library, also second-degree trespassing, 20 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 36 months probation, special probation of five days in jail at expiration of first judgment, court cost, same terms, NA.
– Injury to personal property ó Janson Davis, Heather Elizabeth Efird, Brooke Lynn Griffin, Amber Nicole O’Neal, NG; Charles Mann, DC; Melisha Stewart, 15 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, restitution.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Tony Conway Duckworth, 45 days.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Jonathan Nathan Gibson, sentence activated, NA, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, sentence activated, NA.
– Assault on a female ó Keith Erwin Green, 100 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass, contact state witness; Skylar Hayes, DC, frivolous prosecution; Jermain Shaw, PJC/C; Steven Snider, NG; Carl Brent Tidwell, DC.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Steven Taylor, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Assault and battery ó Johanna Young, NG.