Building permits from April 1-25
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department April 1-4:
– New residences ó Trexler Construction Inc., 391 Autumnlight Drive; Michael Broome, address pending; Anthony and Glenda Board, 10220 Stokes Ferry Road; JSF Builders Inc., 790 Lake Wright Road, China Grove; Dale and Debbie Hagler, 1095 Foxgate Lane, Mooresville; Richard Chris Pethel, 3010 Deal Road, Mooresville; TAB Construction Inc., 779 Stafford Estates Drive; Mike Robson, 1145 Long Creek Lane; Stephen and Ann Furr, 250 Trexler Road, Rockwell.
– Private storage garages ó Maurice Sesia, 1532 Oakridge Farm Highway, Mooresville; Greg and Ann Mixson, 2310 Umberger Road, Cleveland; Paul Lambe, 6325 Long Ferry Road; Stephen and Ann Furr, 250 Trexler Road, Rockwell.
– Business office renovations ó Piedmont Natural Gas, 324 E. Liberty St.
– Piers/decks ó Mike Rocco, 102 Wood Duck Run; Diane Reilly, 170 Sapona Drive.
– Mobile homes ó Ryan J. Heard, 1025 Little Redbird Lane, Rockwell; James Hill, 406 S. Upwright Road, Landis.
– Residential addition ó
Marlene Minshew, 6320 Goodman Lake Road.
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department April 7-11:
– Residential additions and renovations ó Frances Brafford, 1160 Deal Road, Mooresville; Andrew Nance, 111 Henren Lane, Cleveland; Jason Smith, 1128 Winding Brook Lane; Jeremy Smith, 495 Wiley Lane; Lori Watson, 602 S. Spencer Ave., Spencer.
– Swimming pool ó Rodney Goins II, 725 Cantiberry Drive.
– New residences ó Gerald Ward, 402 Pipeline Road, China Grove; Elaine Addison, 1120 Hounds Acre Road, Cleveland; Don Fortner, 1834 Jake Alexander Blvd.; SBJA LLC, 120 E. Council St.; Advance Technology Construction, 404 Buford Drive, Landis; Destiny Homes, 108 St. John’s Woods; Paul and Maria Bassett, 610 Gold Knob Road; TAB Construction, 1186 Oak Grove Lane; Carlos W. Poteat, 2785 Poole Road; Kenneth Bean, 1820 Needmore Road, Woodleaf; Spencer Lane, 105 Brookstone Way; MTL Builders, 208 W. Fifth St., Landis.
– Private storage garages ó Wynsor Homes, 204 Arrow Point Lane, Kannapolis; Bradley Blume, 405 N. Beaver St., Landis; New Haven Baptist Church, 3840 E. N.C. 152, China Grove; Barry and Debbie Garman, 401 N. Beaver St., Landis; Jacob Speck, 1750 Miller Road, China Grove; Rodger Wilson,, 715 Woodleaf-Barber Road, Woodleaf; R.O. Powell & Co. Inc., 120 Fox Haven Lane, Faith; Kim Gillam, 110 Ridgeline Drive, Faith; Billy and Katerenia Furr, 507 Spring Garden Ave., Kannapolis; Michael Isbell, 111 Linda Ave., China Grove; Lillie M. Ward, 1123 N. Long St., East Spencer; Kenneth Bean, 1820 Needmore Road, Woodleaf.
– New business offices ó Piedmont Eye Development, 520 Corporate Circle; Food Lion, 2110 Executive Drive.
– Signs ó Kohl’s, 1395 Klumac Road; Edward Jones, 122B S. Avalon Drive.
– Pier/deck ó Kristepher Reeder, 106 Cruse Lane.
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department April 14-18:
– Residential renovations and additions ó Brian Johnson, 110B Mount Moriah Church Road, Landis; Drew Campbell, 104 Sowers Ferry Road, Spencer; Centenary Church parsonage, 610 Centenary Church Road, Mount Ulla; Wayne Foster, 815 Peach Orchard Road.
– Educational building renovations ó Rowan-Salisbury Schools, 5925 Statesville Blvd.
– New educational building ó Rowan-Salisbury Schools, 5925 Statesville Blvd.
– Private storage garages ó James Horton, 4035 Sherrills Ford Road; David Eller, two at 650 Kingstree Road; John Sullivan, 367 Autumnlight Drive; Karen Lashua, 270 Audrey Lane.
– New residences ó David Eller, 650 Kingstree Road; Peak Contractions Inc., 1419 Oak Grove Lane; Lewis & Lewis Builders, 603 and 607 Oakbrook Drive; John and Carol Auguston, 833 Stafford Estates Drive; Phoenix Housing Group, 746 Joe Lentz Road; C.P. Morgan Communities, 31 Beauregard Drive, Spencer; Mike Moore, 315 Muirfield Way; Donald and Wanda Jackson, 222 Hall St., East Spencer; Zandra Homes Inc., 2399 Tully More Drive, Landis; Southampton Homes, 198, 569 and 629 Settler’s Grove Lane.
– Double-wide mobile homes ó Paul S. Smith, 820 Campbell Road, China Grove; Jeffrey Holloway, 329 Hollybrook Court; Brad Bruce, 9019 Fisher Road, Rockwell.
– Signs ó Salisbury Auto Spa, 1500 Jake Alexander Blvd.; Aaron’s 5601-70 Development, 2141C Statesville Blvd.
– Storage warehouse ó Walk On Products, 200 Peeler Road.
– Piers/decks ó Mal and Ramona Martin, 550 Fox Hollow Lane.
– Mobile home ó Charles and Jean Joplin, 1079 Brandon Scott Lane, China Grove.
– Retail store ó Family Dollar, 2102 Statesville Blvd.
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department April 21-25:
– New factory ó Custom Systems Inc., 510 Long Meadow Drive.
– Piers/decks ó Walter Smith, 220 Hoot Circle; Robert Jakowski, 425 Amesbury Drive, Mount Ulla; Robert K. Morrison, 6685 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Residential additions and renovations ó Deborah Fleming, 407 E. Main St., Cleveland; Wittenberg Lutheran Church, Oak andBank streets, Granite Quarry; Marion K. Hart, 150 Roger Drive; Timothy Eagle, 4620 Goodman Lake Road.
– New residences ó Julie Moose, 2341 Ritchie Road, China Grove; GFK Builders, 3042 Kern Drive and 3100 Arabian Lane; Jesse and Tina Frye, 1190 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove.
– Private storage garages ó Alvin Park, 2710 Daugherty Road, China Grove; Central United Methodist Church, 172 River Branch Road.
– Swimming pools ó Michael Hazard, 366 Hidden Oaks, Rockwell; Todd Shuping, 129 Fairhaven Drive; The Grand on Julian, 1310 Julian Road.
– Mobile homes ó Jesse George Green Jr., 1169 Tucker Lane, Gold Hill; Price Leazer, 159 Givens St., Woodleaf.
– New church building ó The Grand on Julian, 1310 Julian Road.
– Public storage garages ó The Grand on Julian, eight at 1310 Julian Road.
– New restaurant ó LMY Inc., 117 E. Innes St.
– Double-wide mobile homes ó Maril Cassell, 185 Autumn Glen Drive, Rockwell; Steven Fink, 4435 Cauble Road.