District Court April 8, probation
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard April 8 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Ryan Alexander Adcock, William Casey Cofer, 45-day sentence activated; Latoya Bost, probation terminated upon payment; Ashley Nicole Bostian, probation extended six months from original date under same terms/conditions; Erick Brown, Timothy Dale Sechler, probation extended 12 months from original date; Jeffrey Al Brumbargh, Randy Houze, Terria Robbins, probation terminated successfully; Brenda Adair Burgan, probation extended 12 months; Brittney Lana Hopkins, 30-day sentence reduced to seven days and activated; Johnny Hoyle, 120-day sentence reduced to 60 days and activated; Latoya Jackson, two charges, probation extended 12 months from original date, CAAF; Timothy James Kelly, probation extended six months from original date, make payment; Anthony Lewis, Veronica O. Oxendine, Megan Nicole Ray, probation terminated; Israel Rivas Lopez, six-month sentence activated; Donald J. Phillippe, two charges, probation extended 12 months in one case, probation terminated successfully in second case; Frecerica L. Smith, Belinda Page Talbert, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Bryan B. Starnes, two charged, 15-day sentence in once case reduced to 10 days and activated, 10-day sentence activated in second case; Gary Wayne Thompson, continue on probation; two charges, 120-day sentence activated in both cases, NA; Ty Oliver Roy Webb, three charges, 45-day sentences activated in each case, also two charges misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, two 45-day sentences activated; Sarah Ellisa White, 45-day sentence reduced to 14 days, NA; Michael Scott Wright, two charges, continue under original order, transfer to Davidson County.
– Simple worthless check ó Kenneth E. Frye, court cost, restitution; Katherine P. Servigon, VD; Teresa A. Weeks, 30 days, suspended six months, court cost, restitution.
– Hit-run/failure to stop/property damage ó Laronza Deyuan Hart, also driving while license revoked, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Jeffrey Eugene Lowder, court finds no jurisdiction; Janet Pevahouse, 45-day sentence activated.
– Violation of court order ó John Henry Pharr Jr., continue under former order.