District Court March 13
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard March 13 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Second-degree trespassing ó Johnny Reid Arey Jr., credit time served; Lori Dial, NG, remain away from and not go back to state witness’ residence.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Larry Shannon Barnard, sentence activated, NA.
– Injury to personal property ó PJC/C, not assault, threaten or harass state witness; Kendrea Gillespie, DC.
– Harassing phone call ó Regina W. Bostian, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Grayling Brown, Larry Dwayne Connor, DC; Henry Alan Doby, 75 days, suspended 12 months, $50 fine, court cost, not assault or contact state witness.
– Communicating threats ó Niquita Monique Brown, DC, frivolous prosecution, also misdemeanor larceny, DC; Quintin Turner, DC, frivolous prosecution; Tiffany Worthy, DC.
– Simple assault ó Joshua Bullard, PJC/C; Eric Burgess, Tanesha Watson, DC; Mary Warren Elder (also known as Mary Warren Alexander), 30 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault or contact state witness and remain away from Grove Inn Bar, also communicating threats, DC; Phyllis Hendrix, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, not contact state witness; Tina L. Henry, 30 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault or contact state witness, remain away from Grove Inn Bar, also communicating threats, DC; Tony Curtis Horne, DC, also injury to real property, DC.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Tammy Rena Crisco, also intoxicated and disruptive, 100 days, CAAF a condition of early/work release, also two charges probation violation, sentence activated in both cases.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó John Preston Harrity, 30 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, CAAF, not assault or contact state witness, not possess weapons/gun.
– Contributing to delinquency of juvenile ó Tammy Rena Honeycutt, three charges, 120 days at expiration of earlier sentence.
– Assault by pointing a gun ó Darren Eugene Sanders, 75 days, suspended, six months probation, $100 fine, court cost, not contact state witness, rifle to be destroyed.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Kelly Bryan Scercy, VD, frivolous prosecution.
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Anthony Dale Upright, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, not contact and remain away from state witness/premises.