District Court Feb. 21
DCóDismissed by the court.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 21 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Injury to real property ó Erica Alexander, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, not assault, threaten, harass or contact state witness.
– Simple assault ó Stephanie Blackwelder, DC, also injury to personal property, DC; Mathew Edward Cline, Anthony Ward, VD; Maurice Dirton, 48 hours; Mark Shufford, Cassie Nicole Walton, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Ashley N. Carpenter, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Injury to personal property ó Elizabeth Marie Garmon, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Timothy Hall, DC; Hans Muschlitz, DC, frivolous prosecution; Rodney James Trembley, Shana Ann Williams, VD.
– Assault on a female ó James L. Hinson, DC; Russell B. Ingram, NG; Claymore Jones, DC, frivolous prosecution, also communicating threats, DC; Rodney Markeith Jones, Timothy Torrence, DC, frivolous prosecution; Jeremy Michael Pless, also harassing phone call, 75 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, no contact with state witness/family, remain away from East Rowan High School.
– Communicating threats ó Jeffrey Wayne Long, two charges, 30 days; Rita Ann Trent, NG; Katrice Wallace, DC, frivolous prosecution.