District Court docket Feb. 4
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 4 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Assault on a female ó Donald Craig Anderson, DC; Dustin Scott Downer, 150 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $250 fine, court cost, complete domestic violence abuser treatment program, not assault sister; Rodney Glenn Lowder, 75 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, restitution, complete domestic violence abuser treatment program, not assault victim.
– Contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile ó Gregory Scott Basinger, also aiding underage purchase of alcohol by person over age 21, PJC/C.
– Speeding ó Marvin Earl Battle Jr., Samuel R. Coleman, $15 fine, court cost; Marcus Lee Bost Jr., Jeanelle P. McClain, Philip Mosby, $30 fine, court cost; Kevin John Corrigan, Michael C. Shirley, PJC/C.
– Driving while license revoked ó Charles C. Buehler, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $100 fine, court cost, also driver failure to wear seat belt, $25 fine; Misael G. Castaneda, 45 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, NA, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, VD; Andre Heaggins, 120 days, suspended 18 months, special probation of 17 days in jail, credit 17 days served, court cost, complete Hope Haven program; Kenneth D. Jefferies, 120 days, CAAF a condition of early/work release, also giving fictitious information to officer, VD; Ritchie Craig Simpson, two charges, 120 days, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Walter Payton Stinson, two charges, 120 days, suspended 18 months, $100 fine, court cost; Johnathan J. Watkins, four charges, 120 days in each of two cases, VD in each of other two cases, also failure to stop for steady red light, resisting public officer and operating vehicle with no insurance, VD in all three cases.
– Carrying concealed gun ó Kenderrick R. Carter, NG, gun to be destroyed.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Kristie B. Covington, $50 fine, court cost; Kenneth Wayne Goodson, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD; Christina Ellen Smith, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó James Earl Deveau, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $100 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also transporting open container after consuming alcohol, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD; Johnny Ray Patterson, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, evidence to be destroyed; Gene Clifton Wallace, also carrying concealed weapon, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, evidence to be destroyed.
– Breaking or entering ó Matthew Blake Faggart, also simple assault and assault on a female, DC.
– Selling/distributing tobacco product to minor ó Andrew Frank Ferrare, 30 days, suspended one year, $50 fine, court cost, not sell tobacco to minor.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Denise Ann Fink, 15 days, suspended, one year probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, evidence to be destroyed or turned over for K-9 training.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Ramel T. Frost, $250 fine, court cost; Robert David Patton, $250 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Allowing unlicensed person to drive ó April Ann Honeycutt, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Sharetta D. Jones, $50 fine, court cost, also driver failure to wear seat belt, $25 fine, also license/permit violation-no supervisory driver with person under age 18, VD.
– Intoxicated and disruptive ó Kenneth Floyd Julian, 15 days, credit one day served.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Carl Wayne Leopard (also known as Karl Richard Leppert), DC; Donnie Ray Martin, 45 days, also two charges driving while license revoked, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, also driver failure to wear seat belt, VD; Mickal Anthony Swann, 45 days, credit 17 days served.
– Driving while impaired ó Dustin Allen Lewis, two years, credit seven days served, DART program, also driving while license revoked, JA, also possession of drug paraphernalia, 45 days, also speeding, VD; John Leo Slagle Jr., six months, suspended two years, $350 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, NA.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Jared Thomas Sechler, Garrett Neal Wilson, VD.
– Injury to real property ó Tracey Lawrence Shearer, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Frances Erlene Spacek, VD.