district court docket
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Jan. 7 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Speeding ó Michael Byron Anderson, PJC/C, also expired registration card/tag, $25 fine; Rigoberto G. Bautista, Paul Joseph Chappin, Jesse Jean Grooms, McAlee Lemene, Michelle Ann Smith, Betty Jean Thompson, PJC/C; Venancio R. Bayudan, $15 fine, court cost, also unsafe movement, VD; Jennifer Lynn Boyle, Reginardo A. Cabrera, Anthony Lamont Lindsay, Gregory Devonne Moss, Glenn J. Pryor, Michael Richard Tock, $15 fine, court cost; Ashande H. Holland, $30 fine, court cost; Johanna Solina, Michael J. Vaughan, $15 fine, court cost, also following too closely, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó Chad Sermaine Banner, 59 days, credit time served, also following too closely, VD; Rusty Jay Caudill, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, transfer to Cabarrus County; Paul Curtis Loflin, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $200 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Bruce Wayne Bare, Alisa Marie Story, $50 fine, court cost; Eric Randall Black, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, expired/no inspection sticker and using foreign license while driving while license revoked, VD in all three cases.- Misdemeanor probation violation ó Nicholas James Cain, probation terminated.
– Aiding and abetting prisoner to escape ó Jason Lee Church, 60 days, credit 59 days served.
– No operator’s license ó Pedro Iram Lopez Cortes, $50 fine, court cost, also failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, VD.
– Breaking or entering ó Jocelyn S. Devaughn, DC.
– Trespassing on railroad right-of-way ó Wayne Drye Jr., PJC/C, also unlawful impairment of operation, PJC/C.
– Unsafe movement ó Jessica Marie Gainey, VD; Albert Rodriguez Montanez, John Wyatt Pickering, $25 fine, court cost.
– Allowing unlicensed to drive ó Yanivy Lilibet Garcia, PJC/C.
– Driving while impaired ó Lee Gill, six months, suspended, two years probation, special probation of 10 days in jail in lieu of CSW, credit time served, $250 fine, court cost, CAAF, also driving while license revoked, VD; Julius Shawn Morrow, 24 months, suspended, four years probation, special probation of 30 days in jail, $1,000 fine, court cost, NA, also two charges driving while license revoked, 120 days in one case at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, $750 fine, court cost, JA in second case, also giving fictitious information to officer and two charges possessing open container/consuming alcohol in passenger area, VD in all three cases.
– Allowed unlicensed to drive ó Gloria J. Guevara, $50 fine, court cost, $20 translator’s fee, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó James Noah Hinson, Brockman C. Wellons, VD.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Jennifer Whitney Horan, VD; Antonio Omar Howell, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Jacquelyn Suzanne Hudson, $250 fine, court cost.
– Communicating threats ó Brandon McIntosh, 45 days, suspended six months, court cost, CAAF, no contact with witness.
– Allowing animal to run at large ó Charles Schull, VD.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Michelle S. Shadroui, PJC/C.
– Second-degree trespassing ó
Bradley Linn Starkey, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Pearl Ann Stifler, $50 fine, court cost.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Charlene Hall Wiser, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Financial card fraud ó Kimberly F. Yoder, also making false report to police station, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF.