Published 12:00 am Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Rowan County Sheriff’s deputies used surveillance video to charge a Kannapolis man with breaking into Ron’s Quick Grocery, 418 S. Enochville Ave.
Christopher David White, 33, 203 Tanglewood Drive, was charged Nov. 23 with two counts of felony breaking and/or entering and one count of misdemeanor larceny after breaking and entering.
He was identified from a video inside the store, according to the Sheriff’s Department. He was held under $7,000 secured bond pending a Nov. 27 first appearance in court.
Meanwhile, Cabarrus County deputies have charged two Charlotte men with breaking into 10 vehicles. They are
– Chad M. Schesser, 26, 6921 Lowen Road, Charlotte; breaking and entering of motor vehicles (10 counts), misdemeanor larceny (10 counts), and financial card fraud; bond, $25,000.
– Kenneth A. Gryskwicz, 21, Apt. 19, College Station, Charlotte; breaking and entering of motor vehicles (10 counts), misdemeanor larceny (10 counts), and financial card fraud; bond, $25,000.
Other arrests reported by the Cabarrus Sheriff’s Department include:
– Jeffery Donald Williams, 18, 8860 Oldenburg Drive, Mount Pleasant; driving while impaired and assault on a law enforcement officer.
-Brian Neil Evans, 32, 456 Allen Drive, Concord; possession of cocaine, driving while impaired, driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving, habitual driving while impaired.
– Rashedia M. Woodberry, 19, 408 Henderson St., Spencer; failure to appear on charges of shoplifting; bond, $500.
– Dennis Keith Lapish, 45, 13094 Cabarrus Station Road, Midland; nonpayment of support; bond, $430.55.
– Karen Simms Bethea, 48, 7890 New Haven Drive, Oak Ridge; citation, disorderly conduct and resisting a law enforcement officer.
– Donald Jessie Fink Jr., 27, 701 Dr. Floyd Road, Concord; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked and failure to stop for a red light; bond, $3,000.
– Amanda Furr Daniels, 35, 2303 Kannapolis Highway, Concord; criminal summons, worthless check.
– Timothy M. Johnson, 25, 120 Nile Circle, Mooresville; misdemeanor death by motor vehicle; written promise.
– Darin A. Abreo, 39, 2686 Abilene Trail, Snellville, Ga.; failure to appear on charges of driving while impaired and no operator’s license; bond, $500.
– Dennis J. Eaton, 35, 9701 Troutman Road, Midland; criminal summons, worthless check.
– Patrick J. Foley, 34, 3576 Cedar Springs Drive, Concord; habitual driving while impaired; written promise.
– Randy T. Wilkinson, 19, 10308 Rockwood Drive, Charlotte; criminal summons, assault on a female.
– Carl F. Kiser, 35, 1260 Cold Springs Road, Concord; failure to appear on charges of nonpayment of support; bond, $1,750.
– Barney S. Paschal, 33, 2419 Lane St., Kannapolis; driving while license revoked and possession precursor chemical; bond, $2,000.
– Mark F. Williams, 31, 8308 Flowe Store Road, Concord; violation protection order; no bond.
– Dustin S. Curran, 24, 3701 Commonwealth Ave., Charlotte; failure to appear on charges of resisting a public officer; bond, $500.
– Robert L. Huffsteller, 22, 4130-A River Road, Midland; drug paraphernalia.
– Larry S. Foster, 37, 189 Huskey Road; driving while impaired and speeding; written promise.
– Todd A. Gregory, 39, 5151 Merle Road, Concord; possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia; bond, $5,000.
– Brandon M. Smith, 30, 45 Brackenberry Circle, Mount Pleasant; criminal summons, worthless check.
– Cynthia Faye Stone, 56, 1418 Bostwood Lane, Concord; harassing phone calls; written promise.
– Tracey D. Andrews, 48, 7100 Meadowland Drive, Charlotte; driving while impaired, open container, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear on charges of possession of cocaine; bond, $5,000.
– Victoria L. Hamilton, 17, 4920 Poplar Tent Road, Concord; citation, simple possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
– George A. Sales, 50, 2419 Shady Pine Lane, Lincolnton; failure to appear on charges of driving while impaired; bond, $500.
– Jaime F. Gonzalez, 29, 10305 Pineshadow Drive, Charlotte; criminal summons, unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
– Walter J. Wallace, 46, 430 Nash Drive, Salisbury; citation, simple assault.
– Roddarius M. Hopper, 20, 2403 Sagauro Lane, Kannapolis; possession of a controlled substance in prison/jail; bond, $1,000.
– John O. Dyer III, 19, 317 Scott Hall Drive, Charlotte; citation, shoplifting.
– Torres M. Moore, 26, 5763 Sumter Ave., Kannapolis; citation, simple possession of marijuana.
– Richard William Miller, 34, Stirrup Place, Concord; failure to appear on charges of discharge of firearm by a felon in city limits and resisting; bond, $3,000.
– Candy Sharay Mackin, 21, 2300 Howell Road, Midland; failure to appear on charges of larceny and probation violation; bond, $40,000.
– Stevie Lamont Mingo, 29, 14010 Riding Hill Ave., Charlotte; habitual felon; written promise.
– Andrea Moose Mauldin, 32, 6541 Kemp St., Charlotte; felony larceny and breaking and entering; bond, $500.
– Tony Anthony McGuire, 37, streets of Charlotte; uttering forged instrument; bond, $3,000.
– Evan L. Benton, 24, 10900 Mooresville Road, Davidson; domestic assault and communicating threats; no bond.
– Bobby L. Hathcock, 27, 1303 Cooper Ave., Concord; failure to appear on charges of nonpayment of support; bond, $180.
– Edgar C. Munoz, 26, 1708 S. Main St., Kannapolis; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked and expired inspection; bond, $2,500.
– Jane P. Williams, 52, 52 Bell St., Concord; larceny and resist, obstruct, delay; bond, $500.- John R. Ingold, 45, 726 Cheswick Road, Concord; felony speeding to elude arrest, possession of stolen vehicle, resisting a public officer, and (Stanly County) driving while impaired, speeding, driving while license revoked, possession of fictitious tag; bond, $10,500.
– Anthony L. Davis, 33, 3211 N.C. 24/27, Midland; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked, speeding, careless and reckless driving, and property damage; bond, $10,000.
– Anthony R. Little, 33, 1403 Rena St., Kannapolis; failure to register as a sex offender; bond, $1,000.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Department reports:
– Susan P. Rumple, 504 Carter St., Kannapolis, reported a $450 bicycle stolen from her home Nov. 14 or 15.
– Matthew Robert Edwin Lindsay of Concord reported drinks stolen from outside X-Press Mart, 2720 W. C St., Kannapolis, Nov. 17.
– Tony Dale Wilson of Kannapolis reported vandals scratched his vehicle while it was parked at a convenience store at 7350 Unity Church Road, Kannapolis, Nov. 21. Damage totaled $1,200.
– Robin Evette Aistrop, 1073 Gaddy’s Mobile Home Park, Kannapolis, reported a burglar broke into her home Nov . 23 and stole a video game player and video game. Total loss was $200.