- Saturday, December 21, 2013 12:09 a.m.
There is one gift that will improve your property value, reduce your taxes, help educate hundreds of children and improve our...
- Friday, December 20, 2013 12:22 a.m.
Regarding state Sen. Bob Rucho’s tweet about Obamacare:
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:36 a.m.
Well, we all knew they would do it — buy the mall. The “pit bull” in them has once again come out.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:29 a.m.
To the person who found a debit card:
- Monday, December 16, 2013 1:01 a.m.
I agree with his message. I would like to add another thought to the lesson he’s teaching. How did we get into this situation? I...
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 12:27 a.m.
I have employer retiree health insurance. The closest equivalent plan under Obamacare would cost about $720 a month more than I...
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:06 p.m.
Better coverage at a lower price
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:20 a.m.
We have been reading many letters and articles concerning the Rowan County commissioners and their determination to purchase the...
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:21 a.m.
As a Christian, I have never used the three arguments made by Julian Torrey. The facts I have always used are the...
- Monday, December 9, 2013 12:31 a.m.
I have read many letters condemning the new health care law, however, I believe it is only fair to point out the benefits as well.
- Friday, December 6, 2013 12:03 a.m.
Wow! I don’t know where to start. I think this is a bad dream until I look at my burned house. Then reality sets in. You don’t...
- Friday, December 6, 2013 9:49 a.m.
Prepare yourself for “reverse stimulus.”
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:25 a.m.
Two weeks ago I asked (county commissioners) for details regarding the purchase of the Salisbury Mall property; today, I express...
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 12:23 a.m.
“Black Friday” was a metaphor beyond the merchants’ bottom line.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:09 a.m.
Public matters & personal agendas
- Monday, December 2, 2013 12:13 a.m.
As a lifelong Christian, raised in the home of my Baptist-minister grandfather, baptized by my own choice at the age of 8, and...