- Friday, August 29, 2014 6:26 a.m.
Couldn’t agree more. Very well said. More people need to stand up to be heard about this. It’s shameful that our teachers and...
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:01 a.m.
It was further revealed on Monday that Pastor Bill Godair of Cornerstone Church gave a false statement...
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:01 a.m.
It was my pleasant surprise to open Monday’s (Aug. 18) Post and find a photograph of J.B. Caldwell Jr. and my dad, Dave Graham...
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:01 a.m.
As an employee of Rowan Salisbury Schools, I would like to say thank you to those in the community who...
- Sunday, August 24, 2014 12:26 a.m.
Critics of city’s police officers may not understand the job
- Friday, August 22, 2014 6:27 a.m.
Very sad in Mr. Barringer’s passing. A great Rowan County and North Carolina icon. He will be missed by many both as a superior...
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:26 a.m.
Fan program helped 105 people
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:26 a.m.
Teachers get 7 percent raise, really?
- Monday, August 18, 2014 12:32 a.m.
Every country that ever existed has had borders. A country that does not defend its borders will eventually be taken over by a...
- Friday, August 15, 2014 6:30 a.m.
Build a new Knox Middle school on the property of the mall.
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:37 a.m.
No way around it;
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:51 a.m.
Fibrant puts city ahead of curve
- Friday, August 8, 2014 6:50 a.m.
This is what happens now when the county manager and the county commissioners (with the sole exception of Jon Barber) thumb their...
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:10 a.m.
Thoughts on Iran, China, immigration and more
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014 6:36 a.m.
Let your voice be heard
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:31 a.m.
Problems near and far urgently need attention