- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:42 a.m.
Rowan investigators charged a Cabarrus County woman after a meth lab was found inside a car during a Tuesday traffic stop.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:01 a.m.
Now that Rowan County commissioners have bought the Salisbury Mall over numerous objections, there’s just one thing to do.
Rowan investigators have recovered a .45-caliber handgun they say matches shell casings found where Marco Kauffman was shot...
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:43 a.m.
You know the question: If you could spend an hour with anyone, who would it be?
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:33 a.m.
RALEIGH (AP) — North Carolina’s new tax overhaul law means potentially millions of workers have to fill out updated forms to...
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:31 a.m.
MOORESVILLE (AP) — Authorities in Iredell County have accused a Mooresville man training for a student teaching job of...
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:27 a.m.
MAGGIE VALLEY (AP) — The North Carolina Labor Department is fining the Wild West theme park Ghost Town after an actor was injured...
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:11 a.m.
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
From staff reports
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:08 a.m.
Davie County’s boys basketball team lost 62-38 to Reagan in the War Eagles’ CPC opener on Tuesday.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:50 a.m.
SALISBURY — You might say Charles Rufty's funeral Tuesday went by the book.
MT. ULLA — Cassidy Chipman poured in 30 points for South Rowan on Tuesday, but she wasn’t the Raider who had a career high in a...
MT. ULLA — West Rowan coach Mike Gurley watched his team go almost five minutes without scoring to start Tuesday’s game, but fans...
By David Shaw
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:55 a.m.
GRANITE QUARRY — File this one under “Missed Opportunities.”
By David Shaw
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:54 a.m.
GRANITE QUARRY — Sometimes you have to pull the reins in before you can charge forward.
Each year the veterans of AMVETS Post 565 in China Grove have a list of charities and organizations they contribute to and this...
Last week, Rowan-Salisbury Board of Education Chairman Dr. Richard Miller called legal action an option in the school board’s...