Rowan weather: 70s in the future
Some people will see patchy fog this morning, but itís going to be mostly sunny with a high near 87. We have a 20 percent chance of showers and storms before 11 p.m., followed by more patchy fog. The low will be around 65.
Today, Wednesday and Thursday will be code yellow or moderate air quality days. Weíre still in the very high range of the UV index, at a 9 today.
Get ready for 90 degrees on Wednesday, under mostly sunny skies. Wednesday nightís low will be 68.
We have another 20 percent chance of showers for Thursday, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., then a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. The high will be 86 under mostly sunny skies. The chance of rain and storms goes up to 30 percent Thursday night with a low of 66.
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms greets us Friday morning. It will be mostly cloudy with a high of 79. Friday nightís chance of rain is the same, with a low around 66.
Look for a mostly cloudy Saturday, a 40 percent chance of showers and a high near 75. Saturday nightís rain chance is 30 percent, with a low around 65. It will be cloudy again on Sunday, with another 40 percent chance of showers and storms and a high near 76. The low will be around 65, with a 30 percent chance of rain.
The 70s will stick around for at least a third day on Monday, with a 30 percent chance of rain, partly sunny skies and a high near 77.