1. Making Rumours, by Ken Calliat.
2. You Canít Be That, by Susan Wright Beard.
3. Get Well Therapy, by Claire Bradshaw.
4. Harriet the Spy, by Louise Fitzhugh.
5. Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincolnís Killer, by James L. Swanson.
6. Miss Juliaís Marvelous Makeover, by Ann B. Ross.
7. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
8. And We Stay, by Jennifer Hubbard.
9. Road from Gap Creek, by Robert Morgan.
10. Heaven is for Real, by Lynn Vincent and Todd Burpo.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
4. The Target, by David Baldacci.
5. The Serpent of Venice, by Christopher Moore.
6. Natchez Burning, by Greg Iles.
7. Delicious! by Ruth Reichl.
8. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin.
9. Field of Prey, by John Sandford.
10. The Snow Queen, by Michael Cunningham.
1. A Fighting Chance, by Elizabeth Warren.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
4. Canít We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.
5. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
6. Congratulations, by the Way, by George Saunders.
7. The Closer, by Mariano Rivera.
8. Everybodyís Got Something, by Robin Roberts.
9. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
10. Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings, by Michelle Knight.