Blotter: Someone sets fire to clothing donation bin
Salisubry Police are looking into who set fire to a clothing donation bin in the Harris Teeter parking lot early Friday morning. Mid-Atlantic Clothing Company reported someone set fire to the bins sometime around 2:42 a.m. at 836 West Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other police reports:
• A fight was reported Thursday at Salisbury High in the 500 block of Lincolnton Road.
• A woman reported a vandalism to her vehicle Thursday in the 200 block of Imperial Drive.
• An assault was reported Thursday in the 100 block of Old Concord Road and South Long Street.
• A man reported Thursday a larceny in the 600 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• The city of Salisbury reported someone damaged the spindles on the gazebo at City Park in the 300 block of Lake Drive.
• Taylor Formanek, 17, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor simple assault.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported items were removed sometime between 1 p.m. Tuesday and 7:30 p.m. Wednesday from his vehicle while he was gone in the 2500 block of Hollywood Drive.
• Jody Edgar Hall, 44, was charged misdemeanor assault on a female Wednesday in the 13800 block of U.S. 52, Gold Hill.
• Alexa Susanne Randall, 17, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor injury to real property at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
• Frankie Lee Williams, 32, was charged Wednesday with habitual felon at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Courtney Leahann Lowder, 33, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule II in the 800 block of North Cannon Boulevard, Kannapolis.
• Karen Lynn Staton, 45, was charged Wednesday with habitual felon at the Rowan County Detention Center.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.