Blotter: East Spencer woman charged with spitting in nurse’s eye, pushing another
Salisbury Police charged an East Spencer woman with assault after she became combative at the hospital and spit in a nurse’s eye and pushed another. Wendy Michelle Wallace, 31, of the 200 block of Grant Street was charged with felony assault on emergency personnel and simple assault. She was initially taken to the hospital by ambulance and escorted by an East Spencer Police officer. She’s since been released from jail under a $1,000 secured bond.
In other police reports:
• Jovanty Arantes Brum, 16, of the 200 block of West McCubbins Street, was charged Monday with misdemeanor simple assault.
• Antonio Deon Moore Jr., 18, of the 700 block of West Monroe Street, was charged March 20 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
In other sheriff’s reports:
• Duran Thomas Dean, 16, of Maple Avenue, was issued a citation Friday for possession of weapons on school grounds. Officials say he had throwing knives at East Rowan High.
• A man reported March 21 someone broke into his property located in the 600 block of Luther Barger Road sometime between Feb. 15 and March 21. He was renovating the house to be rented. Thieves stole power tools and electronics.
• Someone took a television from a home sometime between March 7 and March 21 in the 1600 block of Poole Road.
• A woman reported someone broke into her home in the 8000 block of Bringle Ferry Road sometime between March 17 and March 21.
• A man reported larceny from his vehicle located in the 1400 block of Gin Road, Gold Hill that occurred sometime March 22.
• A man reported someone broke into his property in the 6800 block of Unity Church Road, Kannapolis sometime between Dec. 23 and March 21.
• A woman reported a vandalism occurred in the 100 block of Hilton Avenue, Kannapolis on March 22.
• A woman reported a larceny in the 100 block of Western Acres Drive, Kannapolis sometime between 5:30 a.m. March 21 and 2 p.m. March 22.
• A woman reported someone broke into her home Sunday in the 1400 block of Bringle Ferry Road Salisbury.
• A woman reported an assault in the 300 block of Timber Creek Lane on Sunday.
• A woman reported someone broke into her home in the 200 block of Verlen Drive on Sunday.
• A woman reported a vandalism occurred in the 8100 block of Orphanage Road, Rockwell sometime between 2 a.m. and 11:50 a.m. Sunday.
• Jesse Kermit Webb, 44, was charged March 22 with felony embezzlement of property received by virtue of office or employment in the 13000 block of Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell.
• Rex Kevin Sawyers, 40, was charged March 22 with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 500 block of Mount Hall Road, Cleveland.
• Kevin Todd Jacobs, 22, was charged March 22 with misdemeanor possession of a schedule VI controlled substance.
• Brandy Harris, 32, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of Wingate Lane, Rockwell.
• A man reported someone vandalized a property in the 3100 block of Statesville Boulevard sometime between 2 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Calvary Baptist Tabernacle reported a burglary occurred at the church, 3760 Stokes Ferry Road, sometime between 8 p.m. March 22 and 10 a.m. March 23.
• Amber Lynn Pierontoni, 24, was charged March 21 with misdemeanor resist, obstruct, delay an officer in the 1000 block of Matika Drive.
• Ryan Alexander Adcock, 26, was charged March 21 with misdemeanor larceny in the 1000 block of Matika Drive.
• Ronnie Franklin Scott, 53, was charged March 21 with misdemeanor assault on a government official in the 1800 block of South River Church Road, Woodleaf.
• Pearl’s Pawn & Gun reported a burglary occurred in the 1500 block of North Main Street, China Grove March 21.
• A man reported a burglary occurred in the 11000 block of U.S. 52, Rockwell, between 6:50 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Monday.
• Tony Emanuel Brown, 60, was charged Monday with misdemeanor gambling in the 5300 block of South Main Street.
• Teresa A. Williams, 46, was charged Monday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of North Main Street.
• Jhmere Desmond Daniels, 24, was charged Tuesday with felony breaking and entering a building in the 1000 block of Pond Court, Kannapolis.