1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
3. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
4. The First Phone Call from Heaven, by Mitch Albom.
5. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
6. The Signature of all Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
7. The Valley of Amazement, by Amy Tan.
8. Aimless Love, by Billy Collins
9. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
10. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King.
1. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
2. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
4. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
5. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
6. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
9. Stitches, by Anne Lamott.
10. Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.